Have used the TED/Prezi excuse to upgrade and refine my Prezi Library for the spring events. The building blocks and series — for both book and cards — are getting ready and will be put to good use in the upcoming events.
As of now, the present Prezi production preferences:
- Drop in you keywords and visuals to brainstorm content.
- Move stuff around and use frames to group topics.
- Use storytelling background or geometric as “red thread”.
- Add and edit the path towards the end
- Use zooms rather than fades to reveal content.
- Make sure all major content groups are visible in overview
- Use overview frame for agenda to satisfy audience
- Have fun and remember “if in doubt, it’s out!”
Happy zooming, as always any and all comments are welcome!